ShareThis

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meaningful Gift

The last time I was with my mom, I brought her to religious section of the store we went to. There she bought a couple of rosary bracelets and some novena guides.

I wanted to give my mom something special for her birthday but I still can't decide what to give her. I want something that will reflect who she is as a person. Mom is a very religious type of person so it came to my mind that I should look for Religious Gifts.

I found a site that offers wide variety of religious gifts and it took me sometime to choose because they have so many choices. They offer a lot of God's Word Inspired Home Decor and Gifts.


When I found this timepiece, I know this is the one I want to give to her. I want her to remember that she is a good example to us in serving the Lord, everytime she will look at the clock.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails