ShareThis

Monday, February 16, 2009

Imeldific

For those who is not familiar of "Imeldific", I assure that this is a word in dictionary. Imeldific was coined after the name of former first-lady of the Philippines Imelda Marcos, who is known world-wide for having the most shoes in the world.

Perhaps it is where Filipinos love of shoes came from. I am no different, Shoes and purses is one of my extravagant collections. I may not have an Imeldific standard of shoe collection but I assure you I have more than an ordinary person owns.

The secret about owning pairs of shoes is to find the best deal. For me it is important to find comfortable shoes at an affordable price. Women's Shoes as well as Men's Shoes should be both fashionable and comfortable without the worries of overspending.

Whenever I am in the mood for shoe buying, I always buy at SoftMoc because they offer free shipping on most of their items, they have easy return policy and 110% price protection. I am one of their satisfied customers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails