ShareThis

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hair Loss

Hair Loss is a common problem. Sometimes, excessive hair loss causes alarm because of fear of becoming bald. Male hair loss runs in our family. I think it is because of heridity factors.

I always remember my dad being bald. As time passes by, I noticed that my brother's (Frony) receding hairline is very evident. I can imagine him to look just like dad in next few years. I know it is hard to deal with the fact that in few years he will become bald and he can't do anything about it. I suggested to him that he needs to address the issue before he becomes completely bald and consider Hair loss treatment.

The greatest challenge of losing hair is coping with the change of appearance. It is important that a person should learn the cause of the baldness and the treatment options. It is also helpful if family and friends understand the situation and be sympathetic. In some cases, it is helpful to join a support group to help yourself cope up with the change.
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is an association that specializes in hair loss. They give the public the latest information on medical hair restoration and non-surgical hair restoration. This is an amazing organization that will provide wonderful support with regards to the problems and issues of losing hair.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails