ShareThis

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sprint International Phone Card

I always look forward to the buy 1 get 1 free deal of Sprint Prepaid International Phone Card sold at CVS Pharmacy.

I love using this phonecard because you don't need to use it one time inorder to get all the minutes that the card has. In fact, even if you call numerous times and nobody answers on the other end, they will not deduct anything from your phonecard credits. Unlike most prepaid cards, you can only get the advertise minutes if the call card is used in single call and besides if you don't use it on the same day, they will deduct certain amount from it, and if nobody answers on the phone that you are calling they will also deduct an amount. So basically, most call cards are a rip off.

So, Sprint for me works really good and the buy 1 get 1 free is really wonderful. For this week CVS has a sale so I am happy. In fact I was able to talk to my sisters and my mom longer this week. Yeahhh for me!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails