ShareThis

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday Loses

I admit I am now a football fan. There a lot of times that I wake up early so that I can watch the early games on TV. Of course, I am an LSU fan and today is not a good day for the team. They lost to Georgia. My consolation for their loss today, I like Georgia's Moreno and Stafford.

Besides football, I am now also a follower of Major League Baseball. They are now on their World Series Game 3 (Series tied 1-1). I like Tampa Bay Rays... but for today's game, they also lost! Oh well there is still Game 4.

I would really love for Tampa Bay to win the World Series for this is the first time ever that they are in World Series. In fact, this is the first year that they have won more than 90.

About LSU, well... I know they will not win the Championship this year but the team has great potential in the next year or so because by that time they will have an experienced QB and Defensive Team.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails